06 July 2007

Two Healthy Babies, One Lucky Mama

Andrew & Joshua had their well-child checks today. Here's the stats:

Andrew
31 lb. (37%)
3 ft. 2 in. (65%)
Tall & skinny little dude

My concerns for Dr. Allred were minor-eating and potty training. Dr. Allred wasn't concerned about either one, so neither am I.

Joshua
18 lb. 6 oz. (54%)
27.7 in. (79%)

My concerns for Dr. Allred were Josh's disdain for fruits & veggies and his motor skills. He still hasn't rolled over, but he's getting close to sitting up. Dr. Allred said to not worry about the baby food and it looks like he's developing just fine. Josh's reflux is just about over-he still spits up occasionally, but he no longer needs medication. Yay!!

Dr. Allred made the comment that my smile was bigger at this checkup. I was pretty much a basket case those first few months of Josh's life. Two kids at ages 3 years and 6 months is WAY better than at ages 2 1/2 and newborn! I'm loving being a mama of 2-it's the best and I'm so grateful for every minute I have with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am still isn't rolling over either, i was starting to get a little worried but if josh's dr said he is ok then i won't worry any more.