19 November 2007

All I Want For Christmas

Warning: Do not let your child see this toy:


This "Pat Pat Rocket" that takes your child on a musical mission. This toy that changes the volume of the music as you move him up or down and changes tempo as you roll him across the floor. This toy that also features a fold-out staircase, a TV, and seating for all four Little Einstein figures. This toy that magically recognizes which character you place in the pilot’s seat. This toy that is Red (the end all be all of favorite colors).

This toy that is a Target exclusive and can be found NOWHERE! Well, except for on ebay for $60+.

This toy that is the only thing our 3-year-old wants for Christmas.


I sure hope Santa gets it for him....



5 comments:

Jeni said...

It's so fun to get them exactly what they want. I say put as many of them as you can on your watch list on Ebay and you might luck out and get one for a great deal. Especially the ones that end at odd times (like late at night, unfortunately).

Cristi said...

Peter saw this toy at Target about a month and a half ago and went crazy! He talked about it for several days, but has since moved on to other "wants." I'm glad because I recently saw it listed online for a whole lot more than $60. If Santa can't find it, there is also a bathtub rocket toy that is not anywhere near as cool, but might do the trick.

Hill said...

Hey, good luck with that. There's one every year.

Natalie said...

Nancy- Don't know if you remember me, but I jump onto your blog sometimes from Carolyn's site. I noticed one of these at Target today here in Albuquerque NM. They had several marked at 49.99. If you want me to ship one to you- I can, but I'm not sure if shipping would make it worth it...Just a thought for you.
Natalie Sill
http://bensill.googlepages.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Natalie! We got it for him on ebay at a ridiculous price...oh well. It'll be so fun to watch him open it. Of course I remember you and I check your blog from time to time too. How do you like NM? Randy interviewed there, it's a really good program...