27 January 2008

Banned Until Further Notice



This is why we keep the bathroom door closed AT ALL TIMES

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh dear! What is it with toddlers and toilets?!?!

Tanya said...

That happened to me the other day with Andy. I about died but then remembered there is soap and hand sanitizier and it will be okay. But yes bathroom doors will remain closed.

suds2004 said...

This is my life story right now. Benjamin loves the bathroom. These crazy toddlers!

Hill said...

Why do they DO that? I hate it!

Galo Fab 5 said...

We are going through this stage with Lucas right now. The other day he took his spoon with him and was dipping it in. I think I got to him before he had a taste!! Fun stuff!!

Carrie said...

Our door has to stay shut when Katie's awake too--not just because of the toilet, but also the toilet paper roll, the used tissues in the garbage can, the drawer full of hair bows . . . you get the picture!

CCmomma said...

that is sooo funny! i know that time is just around the corner for me!

Lindsey said...

If Liam even hears the bathroom door open he takes off running, his goal... the toilet. Our bathroom door is shut constantly as well.