06 January 2008
The Cuteness
Josh has learned the art of throwing baby tantrums. They're not the two-year-old-I want-to-beat-you kind; they're more like the ooohh!-you're-so-cute-I-just-want-to-scoop-you-up-and-kiss-your-scrumptious-cheeks kind. When he doesn't get his way (which usually involves taking away something he can't play with), he bangs his head to the floor and then throws himself down onto his back. Then he's mad because ouch! that hurt! We all get a kick out of it. He's so cute, I want to have 12 just like him.
Actually, I'm quite baby hungry. But don't worry, logic & reason always trump insanity & emotion in this house (if we can help it at least!). I'm still a bit traumatized from my two newborn experiences. Thank goodness Lorena just had her baby, I can just hop across the hall (ok, maybe not hop) to her apartment and play with Scotty's little bird legs whenever I have an inkling.
Here are Josh's stats from his 1-year checkup:
Weight: 21.8 lbs 35%
Height: 31 in. 85%
Head: 18.5 in. 69%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such a cutie! I am so sorry to hear about Randy's Grandpa, as well. Look at the posterity he helped to create! Your family alone would be enough to make a life fulfilled. He must have been so proud!
Cute, he is so sweet I can't imagine him throwing fits. I can't believe you can even think about being baby hungry. I still think I've got another 2 years before I will even think about another kid.
Post a Comment