We've discovered the webcam feature on our laptop; it proved itself useful on Sunday when I was just about ready to resign from my job.
We called up Cousin Pete from Nashville:



They kept themselves entertained with the silliest conversation I've ever heard. Little brother supervised.
Another modern-day marvel I've recently acquired (thank goodness for birthdays):
I downloaded a TV series, a book on CD, and a few music CD's and still have room for more! Now when I go to the fitness room in our student housing complex, I won't be bombarded with MTV's reality shows that are usually blaring on the TV.
3 comments:
You got some really cute pictures of the boys talking. They sure did enjoy themselves. We'll have to do it again soon. Love you guys!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Wow, what is that thing? I'm obviously not up-to-date with modern gadgets. I've only had a cell phone for about 2 weeks!
Post a Comment