I had a cute conversation with Andrew this morning. It went something like this:
Andrew: I want a baby to come.
Me: Oh? Do you want a brother or a sister?
Andrew: A brother.
Me: You want another brother? You don't want a sister?
Andrew: No, I don't like sisters.
Me: Oh. Okay.
Andrew: But we can't take Joshy back.
Me: Nope. We get to keep Joshy forever.
3 comments:
I just realized that we both have Andrews. It's a good name. My Madilyn really wanted our Ethan to be a girl and as she stood in the room and was told it was a boy, she cried. Sad but kinda funny! Your boys are seriously so cute. Aren't boys fun!
Cute! Dylan wants a sister. He says I have to have one more and it must be a girl. I said "should we have one now?" and he says "no Jaxson has to get bigger first." I am glad he know having babies too close together is a bad idea lol!
What a great big brother! I agree with Andew, boys are the best!
Post a Comment