Nancy...I haven't looked up the grocery game but I have been doing pinchingyourpennies.com and I'm totally addicted to it. Saving so much money and spending so little and having food storage is awesome. I haven't had time to do with Chris gone most of the week. Chris is finally done with school and I will have time again to get myself organized. Congrats on your savings...such an exciting thing!
6 comments:
Hmmmm, you may have caught my interest now. Still can't decide if it's worth it driving around to the different places...
I guess i need to be clued in, what is the grocery game?
Go to www.grocerygame.com to find out more...
Nancy...I haven't looked up the grocery game but I have been doing pinchingyourpennies.com and I'm totally addicted to it. Saving so much money and spending so little and having food storage is awesome. I haven't had time to do with Chris gone most of the week. Chris is finally done with school and I will have time again to get myself organized. Congrats on your savings...such an exciting thing!
That's amazing! We'll talk more about the mechanics of shopping with the kids before I'm hooked.
I think I might have to look up this grocery game. It looks interesting. And I am always in to saving money. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment