28 August 2008

The Crazies are Off....

At 11:15 pm tonight, our plane to Boston leaves. We'll stay in Boston for the weekend, Randy will go home, then the boys and I will go to Augusta, Maine to stay with our family for another week. I think if we can get over the trauma of traveling with two small children on the "red eye," we're going to have a blast!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

FUN! Are you traveling back by yourself? You guys are brave for taking the red eye. Hopefully they will sleep the whole way for you. I will be crossing my fingers for ya =)

Lorena said...

You're a brave woman, Nancy Sue! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Amber said...

the time has come eh?? How exciting hope you all have a great trip!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

The Randalls said...

Hope you're enjoying yourselves and your family. Good luck!

chunkymonkey said...

I don't have a calendar in front of me, but if you guys are back and recovered from the traveling, we are coming to visit grandmas and go to football games and will be around and we should get together.
-Elizabeth