26 November 2008

Thankful.

For preschool, Andrew made a "Thanksgiving Tree." As a countdown to Thanksgiving Day, he was to say one thing he was thankful for each day and we wrote it on his tree. Here is what he said he was thankful for (with no prompting from me):

27. Jesus
26. Heavenly Father
25. Mom
24. Dad
23. Our prophet, President Monson
22. Brother
21. Grandma
20. Grandpa
19. Sleep
18. Prayers
17. Reading stories
16. Computer games
15. Being married, "but not yet"
14. Playing with toys
13. Going to preschool
12. Watching TV
11. Running
10. My room
9. Bugs
8. Friends
7. Shapes
6. Going to the zoo
5. Watching movies
4. Counting
3. Playing with Josh
2. Playing with Geo Trax
1. Painting


I am thankful for my boys, my husband, and good health.


Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so cute :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie said...

I love it! What a fun idea. I love the things Andrew is thankful for too, especially his FUTURE marriage. I love your photo shoot that Becky did. So cute!!I hope you guys have had a great Thanksgiving!
--Carrie

Jayne Ekins said...

I think my favorite is 'shapes'. I should probably be thankful for shapes too.