05 February 2009

I Miss My Babies

Today I dropped my kids off to Grandma & Grandpa's house for the weekend. I've been so excited for this. A whole weekend without children. To do whatever I want. Well, except for that pesky little chore of moving (we're just moving to an apartment across the hall). But every time I pass their bedroom, I want to go sneak in there to watch them sleep and give them a little snug. But they're not there. Sad.



Grandma took some pictures while the boys were with her...they had a great time:





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so true... Every time Sophie sleeps at my moms I get sad to see her empty little bed. You and Randy will definitely have to go out to dinner, especially with all that moving mess right?

Kathy said...

How come you're moving apartments? Sorry I didn't get to see you at Tammie's shower today, hopefully we can catch up soon.

Teresa said...

Good luck with the move. Will there be more space? Hopefully it'll work out well!