Andrew wants a baby sister. He asks for one every day. Tonight I told him that we just have to be patient. Then he asked, "What is patient?" I told him patience is when you "wait nicely." As I tucked him into bed, he asked, "How do you get a baby sister in your tummy? Do you have to wait and wait until you're nice?"
Let's hope not.
4 comments:
Our baby sister is sugar sweet. Here's to hoping you get one too. :)
What a sweet boy. Whitney has been asking questions about how babies get in my tummy too. Aren't our babies too young to be asking how that stuff works?
I hope you're doing well Nancy. Thinking of you!
xoxo
I laughed out loud at that one....
Awesome. When my kids asked what patience was my definition was "wait quietly without complaining". Soon after we were at an Easter Egg hunt and people were starting to get grumbly about how long it was taking to start and Ethan said, "These people are not very patient!" Shut some of the adults up real quick. I love how literally they take things. Nancy, I hope you can be real nice.
Post a Comment