25 December 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve, the traditional PJ's and Christmas book and feeding the reindeer:





"Silent Night" by Thomas Kinkade

The Loot:

Andrew's Christmas wish: Bakugan



They both got Mickey Mouse ornaments for Christmas this year because this was their first year going to Disneyland.

Josh's favorite present, a superman T-shirt




Christmas morning wouldn't be complete without a Joshy tantrum


Daddy's favorite present, a Superman T-shirt. You never outgrow the super hero stage, apparently


Grandma & Grandpa got them these reversible capes, one side is Batman and the other side is Spider man - awesome!

This was the first year that Andrew really got the concept. This resulted in his first sleepless Christmas Eve. At about 1 am, I heard him crying so I went to check on him. He said he was so excited that he couldn't sleep. I tried to lay down with him to help him fall asleep, didn't work. After a couple of hours, I let him go downstairs and watch "Mickey's Christmas". He still didn't really sleep, so we all ended up opening presents at 6 am.

No comments: