These are beautiful, Nancy!
So Dang Cute!!! Becky, you did a great job!!
Love them! Where did you guys get those little knit shorts and hat??
Nancy, Gorgeous!! Well worth the 4 hours it took to get them. Love it.
Hi Nancy, Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I hope you are doing well and I wish your family all the best. Kristie
Beautiful little man! Well done, as always, Becky :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are beautiful, Nancy!
So Dang Cute!!! Becky, you did a great job!!
Love them! Where did you guys get those little knit shorts and hat??
Nancy, Gorgeous!! Well worth the 4 hours it took to get them. Love it.
Hi Nancy, Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I hope you are doing well and I wish your family all the best. Kristie
Beautiful little man! Well done, as always, Becky :)
Post a Comment