13 March 2011

Connor @ 6 months

At 6 months Connor is sleeping through the night and he's eating strained foods & cereal (he likes everything but peas & bananas so far). He can roll from his tummy to his back and he can almost sit on his own. At his checkup, his pediatrician gave me a hard time for not giving him enough "tummy time"...Randy and I both conjectured that this man must not have three children of his own. We are trying to hold onto Connor's immobility for as long as possible! I wrote down his weight and height, but now I can't find it. His weight is in the 10th percentile; his height is in the 75th. He's tall and skinny just like Andrew.









5 comments:

Hill said...

He is so big! he looks a lot like Andrew to me.

Loveridge Life said...

Oh man, that boy is too cute! He is Andrew's mini me for sure! although in a coule of those pictures I saw glimpses of Joshy!

Scottie and Tasha said...

He is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

Annette said...

Love that cute boy!

Shellie said...

He's beautiful. So, so cute.