13 April 2007

5 Things About Me

At the request of my sort-of cousin, here are five things about me you may not already know...

1. I love Tuesday nights: Randy is usually gone studying or working and Josh is in bed. I let Andrew stay up, we pop some popcorn, and watch American Idol. Andrew and I are popcorn addicts; my favorite is Jolly Time Kettle Mania.

2. I love to shop, and unfortunately, I have expensive taste. My favorite store is Banana Republic.

3. I was baptized and became a member of the LDS church when I was 19, it has changed my life and who I am today.

4. I'm a HUGE Dr. Laura fan, I've been listening to her for over 10 years, and I listen to her just about everyday. I love her wisdom and advice. Something she said today: "Happy husbands don't complain." She motivates me to be a better wife and mom.

5. I have a B.S. degree in Psychology, which is pretty much useless unless you go to graduate school. Unless it's a necessity, I probably won't continue my education. I'll be happy as a clam if I can just live out my days raising children and keeping busy with my future grandchildren.

No comments: