10 April 2007

Growing By The Millisecond


I'm starting to think the second child grows at a faster rate than the first. I can't believe Joshua is almost 4 months old! Here's what he's up to these days:


  • He's a smily baby

  • He coos, squawks, squeals and is beginning to put "ah" and "goo" together

  • We're still up to our eyeballs in spit-up, but thanks to our good friends Reglan, Prevacid, and Enfamil AR-he's comfortable and pain-free

  • He sleeps through the night (most nights), we're still working on the naps

  • He loves, loves, loves bath time-it's fun to watch him kick his chubby little legs with excitement

  • He loves to eat and takes in 30-32 oz. a day. It's fun having a chunker, but sometimes I worry we'll have to send him to Fat Camp when he's 12.

  • He can roll onto his side

  • We made a compromise: The swing at naps; Bassinet at night

  • He can reach and grab for objects

No comments: