10 May 2007

Maybe Someday...

I'll be able to get some decent pictures of my two boys AT the same time. The first attempt was when Josh was 6 weeks old; with my mom's help, we took the boys to Kiddie Kandids-we had to wait 1 1/2 hours before they were ready for us. Josh was an angel. Andrew was toast.

The second attempt was last March, my good friend Danielle took some pictures outside; it was windy. Andrew was a sweetie. Josh went ballistic:







I must say, I have the cutest, handsomest, sweetest little boys on earth in the universe.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute, I feel your pain though about the pictures at the same time, Liam hasn't even had his pic taken yet, besides me!

Anonymous said...

I've been too scared to have Ammies taken. She'd be a grouch if I had to wait an hour and a half!!