06 August 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I'm fully convinced that there is a "crafty" gene; and I'm fully convinced that I've inherited this gene from my mother. From a very young age, I've loved doing "crafty" things, and since I've entered the world of motherhood, I've been able to fully embrace this instinctive need to create.

My mom's craftiness has surpassed all comprehension in the last few years. She picked up sewing, and she's gotten really good at it. She enjoys making gifts for others, and I've been the lucky recipient of many of her creations. Check out her website, D&M Custom Creations.
(She gives great discounts!)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Talented Mom! Such cute stuff. I love the flour sack towels. I couldn't decide which I liked better... the birdhouse days of the week or the sunbonnet days of the week. Maybe I just will have to get both!

Becky said...

I definitely didn't inherit that gene! I wish I were more creative.

Hill said...

way cute. she is so good. I don't think that crafty runs in my family.