29 September 2007

San Diego = Paradise

While Daddy's away....I guess we'll play.

We spent nine days in San Diego with my Mom and Danny. It was so much fun and a nice break from life without Rand. A wise woman (my mother) once said: You know you've had a great vacation, when you leave wanting more. That's how I felt about both of our vacations this month. Well, our bags are unpacked, the laundry is clean and put-away, and we're easing back into our daily routine. This is the first (and hopefully, last) time I've been away from Randy this long. Things are going well (I've only wanted to beat Andrew once so far), but I just don't feel like myself these days; Randy is the best part of me.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

It looks like it was so much fun! That's the kind of vacation I could use. I feel like I'm on a big not-so-relaxing vacation and that I'll be heading home soon. But, alas!
Cristi

CCmomma said...

Totally funny about beating Andrew! I left wanting more SD too b/c when i came back is was still 108 degrees. Now, it's fine but man, SD weather rocks!
My next vacation isn't until Christmas.