He doesn't mind regular ol' milk or sippy cups. Woo hoo! I dodged a bullet there, didn't I?
I can't wait to get rid of the bottles. We spend $80 a week on formula, it will be so nice to get rid of that expense. But is is sad to say goodbye to the baby stage.
Lucky you! I was going to work on that, but Ammie got sick and I didn't have the heart (or patience) to take a bottle from a sick kid.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can't wait to get rid of the bottles. We spend $80 a week on formula, it will be so nice to get rid of that expense. But is is sad to say goodbye to the baby stage.
Lucky you! I was going to work on that, but Ammie got sick and I didn't have the heart (or patience) to take a bottle from a sick kid.
Post a Comment