16 January 2008

I'm In Mommy Heaven



I can now rapidly shoot pictures of my boys (who almost always have ants in their pants). I can't help myself-I've taken 400 shots today. Thank goodness for the auto modes because I have no idea what I'm doing! Nikon sold me with their "child" auto mode.

3 comments:

Adair said...

Oh Nancy, I am so jealous. My husband and I have been doing some serious complaining about our 4 megapix, really old camera that has a delay that seems to last forever so that when I want to actually get a good picture, it's too late. Enjoy snapping picture after picture.

buchanancasa said...

Nancy! Remember me? I found you through Natalie's blog. It's been a long time! We will have to reconnect. Your kids are adorable!

Natalie N said...

Great pics, Nancy! I've never heard of "child mode" on Nikon's cameras... what a fun feature! Keep up the great work. Aren't those fast shooting cameras the BEST!! Congrats on your purchase :)