Andrew was assigned to give a scripture in Primary for the first time. We picked a verse that would be easy enough for him to memorize and then practiced all week. Here's what Andrew learned:
John 14:15 - "If ye love me, keep my commandments."
Nancy Pantsie!! How great to hear from you on our Rupp Kids Blog! By the way I LOVE your Blog...it is adorable. So is your family...awwww....so cute! Thanks for saying Hi! We will have to keep in touch...next time we are in UT, it would be fun to get together! ;) Monett
3 comments:
Oh, I LOVE sunbeams!!!!
So adorable! what a big Boy! It went too fast! I hope to see them and you sooner than later!
Nancy Pantsie!! How great to hear from you on our Rupp Kids Blog! By the way I LOVE your Blog...it is adorable. So is your family...awwww....so cute! Thanks for saying Hi! We will have to keep in touch...next time we are in UT, it would be fun to get together! ;) Monett
Post a Comment