28 March 2008

Growin' Up

Josh is 15 months and I am loving it!! I love babies, but I REALLY love the toddler stage. Josh took his first steps two Saturdays ago (a week shy of 15 mos.). We were watching Andrew's soccer game--I guess Josh didn't like the feel of the indoor grass field because he decided to skip the whole crawling thing and take the 5 steps toward his granola bar. He gets better and better everyday, although walking is mostly for recreation--he gets around much more efficiently on all fours.

A toddler toddling...melts my heart!! Here he is with cousin Ammie.

He's just too cute. This is why I get nothing done during the day.

Doesn't he look like Andrew? Andrew liked sitting in this basket as well.

He HAS to feed himself these days. Mealtime lasts an eternity and I need a Shop-Vac to clean up the remains.

Look Ma! No Hands! He's everybody's baby. He flirts with the ladies in Relief Society. He likes to say "whassaat?" He is adventurous and keeps me on my toes all day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is starting to look like Andrew! He sure looks tasty!

Cristi said...

Give him a hug for me :)

Ruth said...

He's really, really, REALLY darling, Nancy. So cute. That's my favorite stage as well.

Hill said...

I'm with you, I like babies but I love the toddlers! Yay Josh!

Kendra said...

What a sweet guy. They grow up to fast, and then again, not fast enough some days. Thanks for your help on my blog. I sorta, kinda (really) wanna go to U of U, but I think Brian has decided to go with BYU.... But we can still be friends!