07 May 2008

Awwwwwwww....

It's been a long time since I've seen a good romantic-comedy, so I just had to blog about it:

I know, it's probably been months since this has been out, but we wait until we can check it out from the library. If you haven't seen it, watch it-so cute!!

6 comments:

Jenny M said...

That's one I would like to buy. Jared and I both loved it.

Adair said...

Nancy, the second this movie came out, I made Billy go buy it for me. I saw it in the theater twice. I love it. If you ever want to watch it, come on down to my apartment. We can have a little party!

Hill said...

Oh did you love this? I still haven't seen it, I don't watch many movies. Thanks for the recommendation.

Natalie N said...

Yeah, that was a cute one! We really enjoyed it too.

The other night we were talking about you guys and I was telling Tyler how Randy was doing pathology. He didn't believe me, so we came to your blog and clicked on the label "Dr. Daddy" and had a great time reading through Randy's adventures. Tyler was cracking up at the patient interaction you wrote about and how each time Randy had no comment. Too funny!

You guys are the best!

Matt and Jessica said...

So have you returned it to the library yet? If not, let me know!

Anonymous said...

I added it to our Netflix queue and moved to the top. Now should have it shortly. Thanks for the reference. Look forward to watching it. Take care. Tim