29 June 2008

My Boys

I sure do love these two....



At 18 months:
23.8 lbs - 22%
33.0 in. - 70%

Josh is my little trouble maker. His top agenda in the day is to wander aimlessly and get into anything he shouldn't. He's so dang cute, we can't even stand it.


At 4 years:
36.0 lbs - 51%
41.1 in - 68%

Andrew is our feisty one, but very quick to forgive and forget. It's fun (and sad) to watch him grow up before our eyes.


We had success with pictures this year. It has always been a painful process for us -but they were both cooperative and I had several good ones to choose from. The lady that took Josh's pictures got him to laugh every single time - it was so cute!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! It is so nice when pictures turn out good. I think Andrew looks so much like Randy, it is crazy!

Adair said...

oh Nancy these are very good pictures! Course, when your kids are so darn cute, it's not hard to get good pictures. Although I seem to strike out with professional pictures and I get way too STRESSED about it. I'm glad you found success.

Rena said...

Its hard for me to believe that you have 2 little ones. They are very handsome. I can tell that they bring great joy into your life. They are blessed to have you as their mom.

Cassy said...

Cute Pictures. We can't get Emma to smile for anyone, so we have to take our own. Your boys are sure growing up.

Wendy said...

Your boys are very cute!

Heather said...

Look at those handsome boys!!!