He knows NOT to push the "campus police" button on the elevator - or to dump water by the cup-fulls out of the tub - or to play with permanent markers.
However......
If he can get little brother, innocent little brother, to do these things...little brother gets in trouble. Andrew gets to laugh at little brother, while remaining unscathed.I'm onto you Andrew.
2 comments:
It must be a big brother's duty! I can't tell you how many times a day I hear Timothy loudly whispering to Kassie to do what a) he has just been told NOT to do or b) something he already knows full well will get her in trouble.
Ha ha! This picture is awesome! I love the look on Andrew's face as well. Too funny.
Whitney does the same thing with her little brother! But I try to make sure she gets more busted than Cole does...
Post a Comment