I'm so devastated that it is already snowing!!!! I hope this isn't an indicator of the kind of winter we are going to have.
What a great picture. Looks like he was having a great day.
SNOW? Already? And our weather forecast is 80-90 degress this week. Crazy! I wish it would get a little colder here.
Oh my gosh! Not that, but it IS cold here today (and yesterday). Snow wouldn't have surprised me, but I hope we get a few more weeks without it.We got moved to a new building for church, so that's what we did today--went to church at 9 instead of 1!
hey, we were actually chilly down here today. The low is 40 and high was 78... but we're back at 91 this Saturday....I made dinner for two other families today...it turned out pretty good,,,, and that's a first for me.
There's something to be said for Arizona ...
I can't believe how much snow you got. I think we were missed. Yeah! I am not ready for winter yet.
Oh My!! I can't believe the snow! What a cute snowman; probably the cutest I've ever seen.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm so devastated that it is already snowing!!!! I hope this isn't an indicator of the kind of winter we are going to have.
What a great picture. Looks like he was having a great day.
SNOW? Already? And our weather forecast is 80-90 degress this week. Crazy! I wish it would get a little colder here.
Oh my gosh! Not that, but it IS cold here today (and yesterday). Snow wouldn't have surprised me, but I hope we get a few more weeks without it.
We got moved to a new building for church, so that's what we did today--went to church at 9 instead of 1!
hey, we were actually chilly down here today. The low is 40 and high was 78... but we're back at 91 this Saturday....
I made dinner for two other families today...it turned out pretty good,,,, and that's a first for me.
There's something to be said for Arizona ...
I can't believe how much snow you got. I think we were missed. Yeah! I am not ready for winter yet.
Oh My!! I can't believe the snow! What a cute snowman; probably the cutest I've ever seen.
Post a Comment