I know I've mentioned this many times before, but this baby brings us so much happiness! We all love him so much. Here is what Connor is up to at 7 months:
- He loves to make noise, and with our crazy house, this is a must if you want to be heard. He makes the "ba-ba, da-da & ma-ma" sounds and loves it when we repeat them back to him. It seems as if he is so proud of himself that he can talk like us.
- He can roll both ways. He's almost a sitter, but not quite.
- He is a go-with-the-flow kinda kid. If we're home all day and he gets his naps, great. If we're out and about all day, great.
- He is super ticklish
- His brothers are good at making him laugh.
- When I put him down to sleep, he fusses a bit, but then I'll do something to make him laugh and he gets confused, he'll laugh-cry - I like to torture the poor guy.
- He is the eating machine. It seems as if he's a bottomless pit sometimes.
- I love our bedtime routine. I feed and rock him and then I give him about a million kisses on his cheeks and neck. He even tries to give me kisses back - the open-mouthed-slobbery kind.
4 comments:
He is so darling! I can't believe how much he looks like Andrew! Hope all is well with you guys...we'll have to plan a time to get together and enjoy this beautiful spring weather. I hope it's hear to stay!
He is a doll!
HE IS ADORABLE! Just like the others! Hope all is well!
I totally forgot that our two babies were so close. Kaden turns 7 months in a few days. He is so cute.
Post a Comment