...with Joshua in it.
If ever you're feeling down, just come on over for some cuddlin' with Joshy. Kiss his kissable cheeks, give him a little squeeze - you'll be set for the rest of the day, I promise. Josh turned two this month - the 18th to be exact. It's crazy how fast it goes.
We decided to celebrate the 1st weekend of the month - a tradition I hope to keep through the years - hopefully he won't feel too jipped that way....
Don't worry Josh, if you can't get the gift open...
Andrew's got your back...
Joshy got many fun things for his birthday - from Grandma Mary he got some stacking cups (which are totally awesome), Grandma & Grandpa L got him a tricycle with a parent-steering bar ( I love it and use it almost daily!), and Aunt Maranda & Uncle Tyler got him a "Gordon" train (which I think was his favorite gift).
Here are some fun facts about Josh:
- He adores his Grandmas & Aunt Maranda. I come in 4th.
- He is a lover. He can melt hearts with his smile. He is ready to give anyone a kiss that needs one. He is content to sit on your lap and cuddle.
- Despite the fact that his older brother torments him relentlessly, he loves to follow him around everywhere. I wasn't prepared for how cute the name "Andrew" would sound coming out of his mouth. It's the most adorable thing ever!
- He's learning new words everyday. He parrots what we say. I think I'm the only person that understands him though.
- He is obsessed with trains and pretty much anything else with wheels.
- He doesn't eat much - he likes to hold out for the next sugary treat. Yesterday, he sucked the butter and jam off his english muffin and left the rest. Yeah, we need to work on that.
- He loves going to Nursery every Sunday. He bolts after Sacrament Meeting - I have to run to keep up with him!
We love you little man! Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is already two. That went really fast! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday little Joshers! I wish I could come over and get some of those cuddles and kisses from ya.
I also thought the post about Andrew was so cute. I can imagine the kinds of conversations you'd have with a 4-year-old :).
Post a Comment