
I love you Shark Navigator. You. Complete. Me.
I have to admit it (and please don't hate me), I love being pregnant. I love feeling the little movements inside my abdomen and all of the hormones surging through my body give me a sense of calm and peace.
Another added bonus is that I am a compulsive, freakish cleaner! My house can't be clean enough. I have a cleaning schedule. I dust. I clean corners with a toothbrush. Randy LOVES it. Although he knows not to criticize a messy house (as long as he is fed, he's a happy man), he definitely doesn't mind finding me sifting through a messy closet and de-junking.
Last week, I couldn't stand it one. minute. longer. I went out and bought this beautiful vacuum. The first day I used it, I filled the canister three times! If that's not a selling point, I don't know what is! I'm telling you, I'm in domestic heaven people!
7 comments:
I didn't know that Nancy could get any cleaner :)
I miss that about being pregnant, too. I miss that motivation to clean. I'm trying to find my motivation to weed out, organize, clean, then pack.
Anyway, congrats on the upgrade to your home. That vacuum rocks!
Do you work for hire?
Ha ha! Glad to hear you're having so much fun nesting! :)
Good to know! I'm in the market for a new vacuum :) I miss being pregnant, too. xoxox
wow...if you could fill the canister 3 times Im scared what the rest of us could do! The thought is slightly gross. And you are totally entitled to love pregnancy. :) Just dont hate me for hating it! haha.
That sounds so satisfying! Good for you!
Thanks to you, I took my new vacume back to costco, which might i add stunk, and bought this one as well. I have to say I too am in LOVE!
Post a Comment